20 Valley Elementary School
This new 480 student school replaces a smaller capacity existing school that, in part, included the original 2-room school built in 1895. In commemoration of the original school, the brick facade was carefully dismantled and incorporated into the new design, including four school bells. To accommodate the school schedule, the new school was constructed behind the existing school to near completion during the school year. During the summer prior to opening, the existing school was removed allowing the parking lot and landscaping to be completed, and final completion of the new school.
|Owner:||District School Board of Niagara|
|General Contractor:||BROMAC Construction|